PARTICIPANT Focus Interests *
This year we are planning to customize our professional development for specific participant needs and interests. Please check as many focus areas as might apply. We may not do them all, but can also plan for next year!
1. Administrative and Team Collaboration - (especially good if an administrator, a classroom teacher and a teaching artist are attending from one school)
2. Arts Integration Basics Using Standards - (geared toward first-time grantees and those new to arts integration methods)
3. Bicentennial School Programming using the Arts - (the themes of place, people and stories woven through the arts and the curriculum)
4. Clay Connections with Science and Social Studies - (for those new to or interested in clay: get help with technical set-up and easy art-making methods)
5. ELA Creative Writing and Expressive Reading - (English Language Arts, music and theatre will "play" a part here!)
6. Methods of Assessment - (learn how to build your goals into your lessons to achieve maximum positive impact on student learning)
7. Social Media, Photography, and Sharing Results - (advocate for and show off your programs, then build connections with others nationwide)
8. Technology and the Arts - (explore possibilities on iPads, iPhones, and ChromeBooks, including experiences with Virtual and Augmented Reality)
9. Water (connecting arts and other subjects to issues of the environment)
You may write as much as is needed here to explain what you do or WILL be doing now and in the coming year.
Please describe any past arts or arts-integration workshops you have attended.
Please describe any special (or general) goals you might have for your learning experience.
If you are attending as part of a group or "team" from the same school or organization, please name all team members here, including yourself.
Questions? Needs? Comments? Please write!
Thank you for planning to participate in Tech Track 2018!
Official registrations will be confirmed upon payment. Invoices will be emailed within three business days of receiving pre-registrations.
You will receive further communication from the Alliance, but be sure to visit the web site for continued updates. www.alartsalliance.org.