* Today's Date
PARTICIPANT Last Name
PARTICIPANT School or Organization Name
PRINCIPAL or DIRECTOR Name
* PRINCIPAL or DIRECTOR Name
BILLING MAILING Address for School or Organization
* BILLING MAILING Address for School or Organization
We require a valid address for mailing paper invoices.
Name of SCHOOL SYSTEM Served
SCHOOL or ORGANIZATION County
SCHOOL or ORGANIZATION Phone
* SCHOOL or ORGANIZATION Phone
SCHOOL or ORGANIZATION Fax
SCHOOL or ORGANIZATION Fax
PARTICIPANT Focus Interests
This year we are planning to customize our professional development for specific participant needs and interests. Please check as many focus areas as might apply. We may not do them all, but can also plan for next year!
1. Administrative and Team Collaboration - (especially good if an administrator, a classroom teacher and a teaching artist are attending from one school)
2. Arts Integration Basics Using Standards - (geared toward first-time grantees and those new to arts integration methods)
3. Bicentennial School Programming using the Arts - (the themes of place, people and stories woven through the arts and the curriculum)
4. Clay Connections with Science and Social Studies - (for those new to or interested in clay: get help with technical set-up and easy art-making methods)
5. ELA Creative Writing and Expressive Reading - (English Language Arts, music and theatre will "play" a part here!)
6. Methods of Assessment - (learn how to build your goals into your lessons to achieve maximum positive impact on student learning)
7. Social Media, Photography, and Sharing Results - (advocate for and show off your programs, then build connections with others nationwide)
8. Technology and the Arts - (explore possibilities on iPads, iPhones, and ChromeBooks, including experiences with Virtual and Augmented Reality)
9. Water (connecting arts and other subjects to issues of the environment)
1. Administrative/Team Collaboration
2. Arts Integration Basics & Standards
3. Bicentennial School Programming with Arts
4. Clay Connections in Science & Social Studies
5. ELA Creative Writing & Expressive Reading
6. Methods of Assessment
7. Social Media, Photography & Sharing Results
8. Technology & Arts
9. Water & Environment
PARTICIPANT Grade(s), Level(s) and Subject(s) you teach or serve
You may write as much as is needed here to explain what you do or WILL be doing now and in the coming year.
PARTICIPANT School/Organization EMAIL
PARTICIPANT Cell Phone
* PARTICIPANT Cell Phone
This phone must work for texting (we are unlikely to text you unless it's an emergency) if participant is in or out of school. We will be communicating in June and MUST reach you!
PARTICIPANT: Arts Workshops Attended
Please describe any past arts or arts-integration workshops you have attended.
PARTICIPANT: Goals for Workshop
Please describe any special (or general) goals you might have for your learning experience.
SCHOOL or ORGANIZATION Team Names
If you are attending as part of a group or "team" from the same school or organization, please name all team members here, including yourself.
The Alliance must provide a rooming list. Please help us out by naming your roommate, or if you need one assigned, use the name "Please" for first name and "Assign" for last name.
EMERGENCY Contact Name
* EMERGENCY Contact Name
In the unlikely event of illness or accident...
EMERGENCY Contact Phone
* EMERGENCY Contact Phone
Note to Staff
Questions? Needs? Comments? Please write!
Thank you for planning to participate in Tech Track 2018!
Official registrations will be confirmed upon payment. Invoices will be emailed within three business days of receiving pre-registrations.
You will receive further communication from the Alliance, but be sure to visit the web site for continued updates. www.alartsalliance.org.